Reaper Rotating Jetting Nozzle 3/8 090
Reaper Rotating JEtting Nozzle 3/8" - 090 31L / Min
With shipment Pickup for $ 0.00
Price Ex GST: $ 980.00
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE – The Reaper’s rotating front jet is a 0-degree, straight water stream that blasts at up to 4000 PSI while rotating at an optimal speed to form a 24 or 30-degree cone of coverage. Optimized stream quality results in greater impingement, allowing you to use one tool for various applications (cutting, cleaning, removal, etc.). Reaper’s four rear jets create a 20-degree angle for maximum thrusting and pulling power.
- DURABILITY & RELIABLE – These heavy-duty, high impact nozzles are constructed with stainless steel housing and tungsten carbide wear surfaces to withstand harsh environments and provide longer life than ceramic nozzles.
- EFFICIENCY – Greater impingement allows you to complete jobs faster and use smaller nozzle sizes while getting the same or better performance as nozzles with higher GPM flow rates.
- SERVICEABILITY – Repair kits are available for extended life and lower operating costs.
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: 1,500 PSI (103 bar)
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 5,000 PSI (276 bar)
- Maximum Water Temperature: 180ºF (+82ºC)
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel
- Nozzle Tip & Seat Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Inlet Connection Thread:3/8” Bspp
- Front (Rotating) Spray Angle: 24º or 30º
- Rear (Static) Spray Angle: 20º